Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No Green For Me

Mr. Misha and I went to see our tax lady last night. 2008 was a pretty shitty year for us financially. Since folks had very little disposable income, Mr.Misha's business was slow. Because of my work related injury last April, my income was really low. I didn't realize how little we were living on until it was all out there on her desk. It was a pretty sorry sight. For the first time since we have been married, Mr. Misha and I will be getting a refund. As we were signing our returns, Mr. Misha looked at me and said, "Who knew being poor would be so profitable for us?" I smiled until I realized we would see none of it. It will all go towards the taxes we still owe from previous years. That sucks.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dreading the sit down with my tax dude. Even worse, I'm dreading the $750 I'm going to owe him for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am afraid to do my taxes. But I know I need to get it over with!!

    Happy St. Paddy's, hon.

    ReplyDelete