Sunday, March 08, 2009

Lazy Sunday Meme

I was tagged by several people, using several different versions. So here is my version of "Favorite Artist Decides My Life".
Rules of the game:
- Choose a singer/band/group
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
- Tag 10 more people (let them know they've been tagged) or don't.


I chose The Presidents of the United States of America. They are not necessarily my all-time favorite, but they have fun song titles for this meme.

1. Are you male or female?
Last Girl on Earth

2. Describe yourself.
Lump

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
Naked and Famous

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
We Are Not Going to Make It

5. Describe your current relationship.
Zero Friction

6. Where would you want to be now?
Volcano

7. How do you feel about love?
Lunatic To Love

8. What's your life like?
Confusion

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Peaches

10. Say something wise.
Wake Up



I tag: No one

No comments:

Post a Comment