Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Experimental.

Goodbye March. I posted something on here my blog everyday this month after visiting this website, National Blog Posting Month. I thought that participating in NaBloPoMo would help get me out of my writer's funk. I came up with a few good posts. I reposted some favorites from my old myspace blog. And I resorted to using tags, memes and videos to fill up the other days. I am glad that I did it, it wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be.

I am not sure if I will be able to post every single day in April, since I am now back to work and I will dealing with the flood clean up in the house. But I think I will try. Each month NaBloPoMo has a theme. I didn't follow the theme for March. The theme for April is "Growing (up)". I might have a few stories in my brain that I can use that will fit in with that theme. I will see how the month goes.

For those of you who have been reading all month, thank you. For those of you who have just started, Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment