Monday, March 23, 2009

Another I Can't Think Of Anything/Lazy Sunday Meme

1. Do you have a cell phone? Obviously, or the rest of these questions would go unanswered.

2. What kind of phone do you have? iPhone

3. Do you receive more calls or text messages? Texts. Way more text.

4. Who are your last 10 calls from? Anissa, Mamcia, Tax Lady, Mr. GeeBee, Kiny, Skid, Dawn, Joanie, Unknown and Anonymous.

5. Your last 10 texts? Bellesouth, CC, Twitter, Rachel

6. Do you have custom tones for your callers or are they all the same? Custom for my most frequent callers. That’s my early warning system – I know who is calling, even if I am not looking at the phone when it rings.

7. If you have custom tones, how do you choose them? Each song means something to me in reference to the person it’s assigned to. Either a memory or past experience.

8. Are you loyal to one genre or do you use a variety? A variety, but it seems to heavy with 80's songs.

9. Do you have a favorite ringtone? Tie between Jai Ho and RuPaul's Cover Girl

10. What are some of the tones that you use?

Mr. Misha: I Was Made For Loving You- KISS

Anissa: Tell Me Something Good- Rufus

Izzy: You Give Love A Bad Name- Bon Jovi

Roxie: Roxanne-The Police

Trixie: I Like Big Butts- Sir Mix A Lot

Britney: Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard

Sally: Poison-Bel Biv DeVoe

Mother Joanie: Devil In A Blue Dress- Mitch Ryder

Mimi: Rock Lobster- The B-52's

Dawn: Low- Flo Rida

Rachel: Redneck Woman- Some cowpie singer hick, I forget her name

I TAG NO ONE. Because that is how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment