Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's That Time Of The Year Again.

I can't help it. I love Dancing With The Stars. I waited patiently all these months for Season 8 to start and last night did not disappoint. Each season, I have two groups of favorites; stars I want to win because I like who they are and stars I want to win because of how they dance.

My "WHO" favorites are Steve-O, Steve Wozniak and David Allen Grier.

My "HOW" favorites are Gilles Marini, Shawn Johnson and David Allen Grier.

Steve Wozniak, or The Woz as he is known to all of us Mac lovin' nerds, has a big following in Nerdland. I imagine that they are all working up hacks to dial, text and hack The Woz all the way to the finals. I hope all of the other stars can rally up enough support to make it a close contest. While Woz did dance much better than I expected and I do want him to stay around for a while, I can't imagine him going home with the much coveted glitter ball trophy for his dancing skills.

1 comment:

  1. I caught little bits of the show, including part of Woz's 'dance.' Thought the guy was going to have a heart attack out there. But I thought of you and smiled.

    ReplyDelete