Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Meme

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Paul C.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
Whiskey Tit

4. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitting

5. What was your FIRST car?
1970 Kharman Ghia

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Anthro Geek

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
That stinky baby that was taking it's sweet time coming out.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I don't remember, she got sick and we had a bunch of subs throughout the year.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Hawaii

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Jennifer Shatting, lost track of each other in our teens

11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Jennifer Shatting's house

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My charge nurse

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My father's, when he married my step mother.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I was at work.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
First one without a grown up- RICK SPRINGFIELD!

16. FIRST tattoo?
Fleur de lys

17. First piercing?
Ears

18. First foreign country you've been to?
Mexico

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Sound of Music

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I don't remember, but I got kicked out of class in kindergarten for refusing to print my name. My Nana taught me how to write it in cursive and I liked the way that looked better than printing. The teacher called me insolent and kicked me out of class.

21. What was the first state you lived in?
California

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My mother's second husband, before they got married.

23. If you had 3 wishes what would be your FIRST?
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment