Saturday, March 28, 2009

Misha Had A Little Lamb

I have a Cocker Spaniel named Mimi. Mr. Misha and I do not keep her in the traditional cocker cut like you would see on the show dogs at Westminster. We let her body hair grow natural and keep it one length. We keep her ears long and we grow her top knot out so she has "rock and roll" bangs. Since money has been tight lately, I have been stretching the time between grooming appointments and Mimi was getting pretty bushy.


Her bangs were getting so long, the last few weeks she was having a hard time seeing because they were so long.



I ended up putting her top knot into a pony tail on top of her head, but I wasn't able to get a picture of it. DRAT!

Yesterday, I was finally got both of the dogs to the groomer. Harley, our Pug, is easy. She gets a bath, a nail trim, teeth brushed, her glands cleaned (gross) and then she is done. Mimi is a bit more labor intensive. Since it is spring and the weeds are out and it is getting warmer, I had the groomer give her a puppy cut. My only request was that she PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not cut her eyelashes. The result- a blonde lamb with 3 inch long eyelashes!




2 comments: