Friday, March 27, 2009

Google Needs Meme

Sorry, a whole day with my mother has worn me out. I usually only resort to memes on weekends but I am exhausted! As usual, I tag no one.

According to Google, Michele needs...

1. Michele needs to hire a Goon.

2. Michele needs help adjusting her body regularly.

3. Michele needs to create names for her imaginary friends.

4. Michele needs to learn to be more careful with her Voodoo.

5. Michele needs to pee.

6. Michele needs a family that will be patient and kind.

7. Michele needs attention.
According to Google, Misha needs...

1. It costs 65-70000 rubles for an injection, and
Misha needs four of them.

2.
MISHA NEEDS A HOME.

3.
Misha Needs Help.

4.
Misha needs glasses or binoculars.

5.
Misha needs to receive good nutrition

6. I think
Misha needs her wings clipped.

7.
Misha Needs another Ping Pong Partner.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let them clip your wings! You need to sooooooaarrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete