Thursday, April 16, 2009

Too Tired To Blog

I spent all day with my mother again. Unfortunately, Barry the plumber was there most of the day too. He was his usual unpleasant self. As he watched me make a bank deposit online, he said, "Don't yer bank charge you extra to do that?" My reply was, "No Barry, the bank would prefer that it's customers do all of their banking online. In fact, given your charming demeanor, I think they would probably pay you to exclusively bank via computer."

Much like my friend,
Bellesouth, I had to explain the ridiculousness of yesterday's events to my mother. She laughed at their moniker, but overall felt that their protest was a guise. "They're just pissed their guy lost."

Other than my shining moment of wit, bathing and dressing my mom and being her lady in waiting while she offered political commentary---all I did was take some pictures of her two dogs.

Lola, the Parson Russell Terrier and Bonnie, the Weimaraner.
Lola is very nosey. She likes to play with her toys.

She guards the front porch diligently.
Bonnie is a handsome old lady. She is also very stuck up.


Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. I am so glad I stopped by. I literally want to eat Lola and Bonnie and ingest their brilliance.

    Sorry, I'm a bit of a crazy dog person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are crazy dog people too. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete