One of the ServPro dudes came by this morning before I went to sleep. The only places that are still damp are Mr. Misha's bathroom and the kitchen. So he was able to remove 6 fans and a dehumidifier. I am hoping that my eyeball juice will regenerate itself when this is all over- until then, I encourage you all to buy stock in Carmex and Visine. Mr. Misha and I are going through it like it's crack. I wonder how the dogs have not seemed to be bothered by the drop in humidity. I keep checking their noses and eyes- they seem fine.
I have the next 10 days off. Goals for my days off:
- Get my mom safely through her hospital stay. She is having spine surgery on Thursday. If she survives the hospital stay without getting an infection or a bad bleed, I will be happy. Surgery scares her-recovery scares me. It's all about perspective.
- Get a floor installed in my house. This is complicated by the fact that my landlord was just seated on a jury Monday. I hope the case is short and they don't deliberate long. I need her to be out of the courthouse so we can get the ball rolling with the reconstruction. I WANT THIS OVER WITH.
- Get re-certified for Neonatal resuscitation. I have to do it every two years. It's relatively easy, it's just time consuming.
- Get the dogs to the vet and get their shots up to date.
- Get the house put back together and arrange a charity pick-up of all the stuff I am purging.
- Get the backyard cleaned up and ready for the summer.
- Get some sleep.
- Get a pedicure.